Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Creatures of the Sky

Well hello and a happy Hump Day to you!

Much cuteness is in store for today's card starring a sweet-as-can-be dragon flying by with birthday wishes. I've loved this set from My Favourite Things for some time, so when Santa dropped it down my chimney I was very excited. Distress oxide inks for the background, naturally.


Awwww, so sweet!

My DDs are a primary school teacher and a regular babysitter, so between them they manage to use up most of the kids cards I make.

Materials used:
  • stamps - MFT Magical Dragons
  • card - whisper white, vellum
  • other - Stamparatus, white embossing powder, heat tool, Big Shot, stitched rectangle dies, Copic markers, Stampin' Blends, distress oxide inks, blender tool, MFT Magical Dragon dies, rainbow builder thinlits, water spritzer, mounting strips, embossing buddy

Hope that DO fix will keep you going - if not, dose yourself up on chocolate and wine and I'll be back with more before you know it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez


2 comments:

Reema said...

Such a awesome post! this looks really amazing post. thank you so much for sharing it.
marble handicrafts

Rob I said...

wow love the card, esp the colours used.The white frame certainly sets off the cutie pie dragon. tfs