Sunday, November 8, 2015

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

Christmas is certainly in the air at my place lately; I've been making Christmas cards, tags and boxes. My primary school teacher daughter put the idea in my head for a Santa box and once I'd made that, I couldn't resist making more!

Here they are:





Are they adorable or what?

Materials used:
Santa - curvy keepsake box die; Big Shot; card in real red, basic black, whisper white and gold glitter; gold ribbon; black rhinestones, retired petite curvy label punch; Good Greetings stamp set
Elf - curvy keepsake box die; Big Shot; card in garden green, basic black, and white glitter; red rhinestones, retired 5 point flower punch, retired petite curvy label punch
Rudolph - curvy keepsake box die; Big Shot; card in chocolate chip, whisper white, basic black and red glitter; bird punch (wing for ears); non SU tree branch die; Dimensionals


Very simple to put together but so cute and effective - what more could you possibly want?

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez 

No comments: