Monday, November 9, 2015

I'm Not Old, I'm Vintage

More Christmas fun today with some vintage-look tags. I wanted to use the Christmas Greetings thinlit dies in an antique style while still keeping a simple design that is not too busy, so here is what I came up with.


For this one I stamped the music notes on very vanilla using tip top taupe ink; all the edges are also sponged with taupe. The lace and ribbon were added next and then it was all adhered to a taupe tag. The poinsettia was cut in vanilla also, with pearls for the centre and real red accents. Vanilla thick bakers twine was used for the tie.


Here I've used some gorgeous holly papers (non SU) and added a piece of vellum over the top for my die cut to sit on. The holly leaves are actually the poinsettia die again (in always artichoke) and the berry is a 1/2" circle punch, shaped and curled with a dimensional underneath.




Vellum layer over paper again for this one, and I've used an extra layer of gold glitter card on the bauble.

Each tag has a plain co-ordinating colour on the reverse side for the To, From part to be written. I know a few of my ladies are going to adore these, so it will be lots of fun making them in class. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: