Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy New Home

My dear friend and downline lost her home and all her possessions in the devastating firestorm we had here in October 2013 and finally - after 18 months living in a small tin hut - she has moved into her brand new home.

Tonight she has invited the craft "gang" to a celebration dinner and tour around the new abode, including - of course - her brand new craft room! I wanted to take her a small gift so I sat down this afternoon and made her this:


I stamped the bird silhouette in basic black craft ink and embossed with clear, added my moon mask and then brayered with so saffron, hello honey, cajun craze and cherry cobbler. 

Materials used:
  • stamps - World of Dreams, Letter It, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
  • card - whisper white, basic black, so saffron, cajun craze
  • inks - basic black, so saffron, hello honey, cajun craze, cherry cobbler, black StazOn
  • other - clear embossing powder, heat tool, 1 3/8" circle punch, brayer, Dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig, basic black marker, purchased wooden frame

I know she has neutral tones in the new house, so I'm hoping these colours will fit in perfectly!

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: