Thursday, March 5, 2015

NSU French Country Thanks

Today I was having a play with some gorgeous Graphic 45 papers called French Country. Blacks, creams and rich earthy tones - sounds right up my alley, don't you think?!

I decided to try a book card as I haven't done one since stamp camp a couple of years ago. I got it mostly right, lol! I used card sizes from a tutorial by Diane Zechman here.

Here's my card:


 



There's plenty of layering as the stickers are made to come apart for just this purpose!

Materials used:
  • stamps - Lovely Little Labels (SU retired)
  • card - basic black, hello honey, very vanilla (all SU)
  • papers - Graphic 45 French Country 6"x 6" patterns & solids
  • other - Graphic 45 French Country cardstock stickers, neutrals candy dots (SU), Dimensionals, black StazOn ink, sanding block

It was nice to make a more complicated card for a change - makes you appreciate all the simple ones! Ha!

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: