Thursday, January 8, 2015

Exciting News

Just a couple of days before Christmas I had a nice surprise in my email inbox - I was invited to join the Design Team at Paper Crafters Sampler. I said yes!

PCS is a Stampin' Up! only group where each month you can receive a bunch of exclusive, wonderfully creative projects - with full instructions to help you recreate them at home - that fit around a theme. So for the next six months you will see snippets of the projects I create for PCS and if you are interested you can join on a monthly or annual basis.

Coming up soon will be the PCS Early Bird Special, which gives you an opportunity to get a discount on a full year membership, so keep an eye open for that!

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Jenny Engelke said...

Congratulations! It's a fun group to be a part of! I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!