Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Master, O Master

Today DD22 is graduating with a Masters in Teaching (Primary) from Melbourne University, so the family have travelled en masse for the ceremony.

Only two years ago we were there for her BA graduation and I made her a special stair-step card for the occasion (see this post). This time her hood colour is malachite green and I've gone with a card-in-a-box using black, green and silver with a star theme.

Here tis:




Materials used:
  • stamps - Great Grads, Simply Stars
  • card - basic black, silver glitter, green (non SU), whisper white
  • other - stars framelits, Big Shot, star punches, acetate, dimensionals, Timeless Type alphabet dies, silver embossing powder, heat tool

I'm very happy with how this turned out, so I hope she likes it! I'll add on photos from the ceremony when I can.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

Edited to add: some photos of the day





1 comment:

iheartthetime said...

Such a gorgeous card. These are my new favorites.