Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Bit Of Shimmer And Shine

Today I have to show you some samples I've made with my new crafting love. I've used silk microfine glitter, transparent double sided adhesive and craft stickers all from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

You attach the adhesive to some card, cut it into whatever shape you want, put on the sticker and then cover it all with the microfine silk glitter. This is burnished (using your fingers - very simple) and then coloured with alcohol markers (I've used SU's Blendabilities). It is TONS of fun and I've been happily glittering and colouring away!

Here are the three samples I have for you so far -



A cute masculine cake with shirt and tie design (slightly crooked placement, please excuse!).


Gorgeous roses.


Christmas cardinal.

I love the "stained glass window" kind of look that some of them give, as well as how beautifully they colour and blend. I am definitely hooked on this technique!

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Snap Kez....I got an Elizabeth Craft design Die y'day. Love what you have doe with them. Bling always has wow. The cardinal is prob my fave....altho the roses totes rock too. ooxx