Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Birthday Text

I am absolutely LOVING being on holiday. I have finally had time to sit and read a book I bought in June - and finished it's 814 pages yesterday - and have loved being back in my craft room making cards. My tally so far is 4 shoebox cards for Stamp Camp, 2 Christmas cards for this week's stamp-a-stack, another shoebox card for my class next month (that is super organised for me!) plus today's offering.

This was was originally intended as a shoebox card for Stamp Camp, but I realised as I was making it that it is WAY too fiddly for a shoebox card! So it's going in to my general pile of cards on hand to give away as the occasion arises. Being a birthday card, that won't take long.

Here tis:


Materials used:
  • stamps - So Social
  • card - basic black, pink pirouette, whisper white
  • other - large polka dot embossing folder, Big Shot, rhinestone, basic black ribbon
  • non SU - mobile phone die set

Would it surprise you to hear this was inspired by a card on Pinterest? No? I wonder why! lol - back soon with this month's Christmas cards.

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: