Sunday, November 24, 2013

Of Course We Are Brayering!

My third project at stamp camp involves - no surprise - brayering. I am introducing the ladies to some simple techniques and so kept our project card pretty simple as well, just a bit of masking but nothing too technical!

I am totally in love with this colour combination though, so keep your eyes open for it appearing on my blog again no doubt!


Materials used:

  • stamps - Up, Up and Away
  • card - smoky slate, whisper white, basic black
  • inks - daffodil delight, crushed curry, smoky slate, basic grey, basic black

That's my three projects done, but don't worry there's plenty more to show you from stamp camp - my two shoebox cards as well as all of Rob's gorgeous projects - so call back in real soon!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Wow...the depth on this is amazing Kez. Just beautiful. ooxx

Paula Dobson said...

Love this! I just love the magical tool that is the Brayer!