Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Last Class

Well, it had to happen some time - the last class of the year. Here are the cards we made, firstly a simple masculine card:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Best Dad Ever
  • card - gumball green, midnight muse, whisper white, gumball green patterned paper
  • other - rhinestone, buttons die, white gel pen, dimensionals, white bakers twine

Then I had to give my new Hello Doily stamp an airing - this has been on my wish list for a LONG time! I paired it with the beautiful Field Flowers and a sentiment from Blooming with Kindness:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Hello Doily, Field Flowers, Blooming with Kindness
  • card - crumb cake, rich razzleberry, very vanilla
  • other - crumb cake seam binding, dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig

And of course I could not complete the year without some kerry cobbler, now could I? This one was inspired by a Melissa Davies card and I've used another new set, Everything Eleanor. Bit of fussy cutting with this one, but my ladies cheerfully fiddled with it!


Materials used:
  • stamps - Everything Eleanor, Blooming with Kindness
  • card - cherry cobbler, very vanilla
  • other - apothecary accents die, pearls, cherry cobbler seam binding, large scallop edgelit, delicate designs embossing folder, stripes embossing folder, sponge dauber, dimensionals

It has been another wonderful year of classes with my lovely ladies and while I am looking forward to a break, I know I'll be raring to get back to it come January!

On Monday night we had our Christmas get together dinner and here is the Christmas card I made for everyone (cased from Steffi):


Plus there was a small gift in a lovely Fancy Favour gift box, which were made in different colour combinations:


Hope you're having fun at your Xmas "doos" too! Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez


3 comments:

Lynda said...

All I must admit with the 1st one I did go straight to Christian......
I particularly love the flowered cards..FOF I am resisting...but you make it soooo hard. Gorjus one and all. oocc

Carole said...

Love them all Kerry, but the boxes really caught my eye!!

Margaret said...

Good grief! Who knew you could fit so many wonderful creations onto one post!! I am sure your cards were well received because they are all fantastic (love the color combo on the ties!) and your Christmas card is beautiful with the glittery stars! The favor boxes are just right for a little treat and so pretty too! I haven't used my doily stamp in ages! Might need to pull it out and use it over the Christmas break!