Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday Tints

My three month term on the Color Me Beautiful design team has come to an end with this lovely soft colour combination

I managed to use all the colours on my card along with my neutral of very vanilla. Here's my offering:



Materials used:
  • stamps - More Merry Messages
  • card - crumb cake, rose red, primrose petals, Baja breeze, very vanilla
  • inks - very vanilla, rose red
  • other - Sahara sand marker, chevron embossing folder, Big Shot, crumb cake seam binding, dimensionals, merry minis punch, irridescent ice embossing powder, crystal effects, pearls

Before embossing my background piece with the chevron design, I ran my vanilla inkpad over the folder to give a slightly tinted look to the pattern and also sponged the edges of the card with vanilla. My tiny baubles were embossed with irridescent ice and then coated in crystal effects for sparkle and dimension.

It has been such fun working with the other designers and the gorgeous colour combos that Carole and AnnMarie have come up with each week. Sadly, they have decided to discontinue running the challenge blog, so this is your last chance to play along and join in the fun. Why not pop on over to the blog here and see what the others have to inspire you?

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez



1 comment:

Lynda said...

Woo Hoo....finally got here Kez....this card has def got som Pintrest and other accolade interest....I love it and congrats on all the recognition you deserve. ooxx