Saturday, November 10, 2012

Candy Cane Hues

I'm sure you've all keen to see what gorgeous colour combination we have for you to play with this week at Color Me Beautiful! Here they are:

Mmmmm, those candy canes sure look yum!

It's my week off and although I did attempt a project, it sadly didn't work out well AT ALL and no mojo arrived to help me at the last minute, so I'm sorry I don't have anything to show you this week. However, we would love you to pop over to the challenge blog and see what has been made for your inspiration - and of course, we would love it even more if you joined in the challenge! And do spread the word to all your crafting friends, we'd love to welcome more people.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez



1 comment:

Lynda said...

So sorry to hear you suffered mojo interruptus darl. Knowing you...it'll be back with avengance real soon. ooxx