Friday, August 31, 2012

The Birds And The Bugs

It's been a week of bugs around here. Gastric bugs, that is.

DD14 got it Sunday night and I nursed her through Monday and Tuesday; DD20 (home for a week) got it Tuesday night, so I nursed her through Wednesday - and then, of course, I got it Wednesday night and the girls nursed me through it yesterday! Poor DD20, seems every time she comes home she gets sick!

So there hasn't been a lot of time or energy for card making and those 21st birthday cards aren't finished, but I did luckily get time on Wednesday to make a card for my very first DT project at the new SU challenge blog, Color Me Beautiful.

Later today you will get to meet the Design Team and then tomorrow our first challenge will go live. I do hope you will all pop over and take a look - and hopefully be inspired to make something for the challenge.

Here's a sneak peek at my offering for this week:


Yes, it's a new set from the 2012-2013 Annual Catalogue - something else that goes live tomorrow! - and yes, I did some brayering. To see more you'll have to come back!

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Hope you are now back up on deck and firing on all cylinders - creative and parenting ones that is!! ooxx