I had a play with some gorgeous Autumn tones and French Foliage, such a beautiful set.
- stamps - French Foliage, Whimsical Words
- card - cajun craze, whisper white, early espresso
- inks - crumb cake, more mustard, cajun craze, pumpkin pie, cherry cobbler, early espresso
- other - framelits labels dies, dimensionals, sponges
Then I was longing to do some watercolouring and try out a new stamp:
- stamps - Penny Black
- card - cherry cobbler, very vanilla, watercolour
- other - adorning accents die, elegant bouquet embossing folder, nestabilities oval die, aquapainter
I also had a try at the Frosted Image Technique. Not entirely successful but acceptable for a first time. My sentiment was done on the computer as I don't have a suitable stamp.
- stamps - Lovely as a Tree, Delicate Doilies
- card - basic black, very vanilla, Mocha Morning dsp
- other - clear embossing powder, heat tool, nestabilities die, Big Shot, computer and printer, dimensionals, black satin ribbon
Hopefully I'll be back with more soon.
Thanks for calling in.