Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Shop Front Inspiration

While browsing on Pinterest recently I saw a photo of a shop front. The paint work was a dusky pink and the writing in turquoise - and that gave me some inspiration to try that colour combination on my card today.

I've used the totally gorgeous and soon-to-be-retiring Blushing Bride with some Tempting Turquoise embossing powder and I think they look rather stunning together. The delicate swirl from Creative Elements has to be one of my favourite stamps at the moment.


Materials used:

  • stamps - Bordering on Romance, Petite Pairs, Creative Elements
  • card - blushing bride, watercolour, in colours dsp
  • other - Versamark ink, heat tool, tempting turquoise embossing powder, Black StazOn ink, dimensionals, aqua painter, adhesive pearls, lace
  • non SU - nestabilities oval die

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Wow this really pops Kerry!!! I am so loving the BOR stamp set. Looks real PURDY in an oval too. Love the lace too. Just lovely. Ta for the blog luvin too. ooxx