Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pamper Yourself

The stamps on today's card appealed to me as soon as I saw them - the vision of a tub filled with bubbles just makes you want to hop right in and pamper yourself a little, doesn't it? We don't have a bath tub at home so for my baths I have to go up to my SIL's place - she lights candles all around the bathroom and there's plenty of nice smelly things to make bubbles with. She even provides a Baileys on ice to sip while I'm luxuriating - what more could a girl ask for?

So here's my pamper yourself card:



Materials used:
  • stamps - Circle of Friends (retired)
  • paper - daffodil delight, whisper white, marina mist and watercolour 
  • other - dimensionals, 1" circle punch, 32 mm circle punch, 35 mm circle punch
  • non SU - Magnolia Tilda in Bath Cap and Bath Tub stamps, digital papers Bath Time from Digi Scraps Delight, Kindy Glitz, computer and printer

Hope you get some pampering today. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Helen said...

Kez, what a fun card you created! Love the little yellow ducks and background bubble paper. Actually I love everything about this card. Well done!!! Helen C

PMT~ Meg said...

Love the card, Kerry! What night is SIL's bathroom free for me to luxuriate in the tub by candlelight. Did I understand correctly - she fills the bath with Baileys??

Lynda said...

Such a wonderful card Kerry. I have been trying to think when the last time I 'luxuriated"...and I come up blank...10 years at least!!! Love the Magnolia image and the whole concept....sniff...I also miss Baileys!!!!