Friday, April 13, 2012

Oh So Tweet

With DD20 inhabiting my craft room while she's home I haven't had much chance to create, but withdrawal finally got to me yesterday and I just HAD to get in there and make a card!

I was in the mood for a little watercolouring, so picked this sweet digital image that is perfect for a wedding, anniversary or Valentines.


I used watercolour crayons to colour my image and I love how great they are to work with.

Materials used:
  • stamps - digital image from Wee Stamps
  • card - soft sky (retired), pacific point, papers from The Girls Paperie
  • other - rose red seam binding, dimensionals, watercolour crayons, markers, aquapainter

Hope you get the chance to create today too. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Sue Dean said...

Very Cute Kez

Lynda said...

This is VERY cute Kerry. Once again, your colouring is AMAZING. Nice to see soft Sky getting a retired gurnsey. ooxx

Rob I said...

Knew you couldn't hold out till after dd20 left. Gorjuss work again, love your soft colouring.