My favourites are these three using the Marry Me set from the Summer mini (which runs out at the end of this month, don't forget). Sorry about the photos - not my best for sure. The colours are all much more gorgeous IRL.
This last one was cased from a gorgeous creation by Tui Nathan. Thanks Tui, I love your design.
- stamps - Marry Me (SU), Mat Stack Collection 1 (PTI)
- card - blush blossom (retired), soft suede, very vanilla, basic black, whisper white, pool party, digital striped paper, Mocha Morning dsp, Paisley Petals dsp
- other - rhinestones, pearls, dimensionals, basic black satin ribbon, nestabilities dies, flowers from stash
On the next sample I cheated a little by using a ready-coloured image from Lili of the Valley, but I added some clear embossed stamped images in the background (which you can see if you click on the photo).
- stamps - Marry Me, Baby Blossoms (retired)
- card - basic grey, whisper white, basic grey patterned dsp
- other - rose red seam binding, jewellery tag punch, clear embossing powder, heat tool, Versamark ink, basic black marker, vintage wallpaper E/F, image from LOTV
I do hope the weather is brighter where you are - apparently we are going to get even fewer sunny days this month than we did last month - bring on the Vitamin D tablets!
Thanks for dropping in.