Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Purple-licious!

I had to quickly make up a birthday card for a young lady recently and as my pre-order from the new Autumn/Winter mini arrived just the day before, it was the perfect opportunity to try out some new schtuff!

The birthday girl loves purple so I used one of my fav flower sets, Field Flowers, in wisteria wonder and concord crush.


As you can see I used the gorgeous Edgelits die and matching embossing folder up the top, plus the new Framelits die for my main panel. You are going to absolutely ADORE the new mini, it is chocca with gor-juss goodies!

Materials used:
  • stamps - Field Flowers, Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
  • card - concord crush, whisper white, wisteria wonder patterns paper
  • ink - wisteria wonder, concord crush, lucky limeade
  • other - Labels Collection Framelits die (new mini), Adorning Accents Edgelits die (new mini), Adorning Accents TI Embossing folder (new mini), dimensionals, lucky limeade organza ribbon (SAB)

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Rob I said...

I do love this one, cant wait to get the edgelits. Pretty, pretty, pretty

Lynda said...

Wow...how much do I love this.....MEGA. I procrastinate over this stamp set everytime I see it....can u have too many 2 step stamping flower sets?? The edgelits rock and like Rob...I am counting down the days. Well Done Kerry on another stunner. ooxx