Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Easter Baskets and Boxes

Coming up soon is my Easter Baskets and Boxes class and after scouring tons of blogs and sites for ideas, these are the gorgeous containers I came up with for this year.


A cutie in daffodil, this wee basket is made from the petal cone die:



Using the scallop envelope die, this one features Spring blossoms and I added some fabric to match the dotted ribbon (idea cased from Connie Collins):


Of course there has to be an adorable punch art Easter bunny; this one is from a tutorial by Kay Sha (which you can see here) and I used the Fancy Favour die:



It can easily become a basket with the addition of a nice handle.

And no boxes class would be complete without a mini milk carton hexagon box. I've watercoloured the cute bunnies from the Everybunny set to decorate the sides:


I made a couple of other projects too just to give my ladies some more ideas. Here's a carrot container made from the petal cone die (filled with chocolate bunnies, lol) and an Easter bonnet made from an empty brad/button container:



Please note that no Easter eggs were harmed during the making of this blog post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Juliette Chapman said...

These are all gorgeous Kez. How cute is that punch art bunny? These put my class to shame!!!

Lynda said...

Such a fantastic bevvy of baskets and the like Kez. I love them all and am v v relieved to hear that no eggs were harmed during this process. I really like the Scallop envelope box. ooxx

Leslie Hanna said...

WOW, you've been busy!!!

Rob I said...

mmmmm now which one would I love to make? So many to choose from as they are all delicious. Your students will love whatever they make