Sunday, November 6, 2011

Very Merry

It's our last Christmas Stamp-a-Stack today and here are the two cards we'll be making:


Materials used:
  • stamps - Beautiful Season, Best Yet
  • card - cherry cobbler, basic black, watercolour, very vanilla, crumb cake
  • other - large oval punch, scallop oval punch, aquapainter, sponge daubers, dimensionals, non SU embossing folder, Big Shot



    Materials used:
    • stamps - Stitched Stockings, Many Merry Messages
    • card - cherry cobbler, very vanilla, old olive, Jolly Holiday DSP (retired)
    • other - stocking punch, dimensionals, alphabet dies, Big Shot, square lattice EF

    Is that cute or what? Idea cased from Kathy at Stamping Still.

    Now, much as I love making Christmas cards, it will be nice to have a break from them for a while - until I have to make the special family cards, that is!

    Thanks for dropping in.

    Cheers
    Kez

    3 comments:

    Sandra Azzopardi said...

    Love the Jolly card, Kerry! What a cute idea!

    Juliette Chapman said...

    Love the Jolly card - there are some very clever people out in Blog land. I think I will be CASEing that one myself. Oh and love your Beautiful Season card. As usual your colouring is perfect.

    Lynda said...

    So fantastic and fun Kerry. The birdy one reminds me of CFTT and I am in love with "Jolly". Too stinkin cute. After the maina of the past few weeks I think you deserve some serious KB time!! ooxx