Friday, July 29, 2011

I Know You Don't Want To Hear This, But ...

...... Christmas is coming!

Oh, yeah, you know it - once we hit July, it's a downhill run from there! LOL! And as papercrafters we know what that means ... start your Christmas cards!

This month we started our Christmas stamp-a-stack classes and here are the two cards we made:


I loved using non-traditional colours for this case from my upline Marelle.

Materials used:

  • stamps - Dasher, Four the Holidays
  • card - crumb cake, whisper white, perfect plum, concord crush
  • other - Petals A Plenty embossing folder, scallop trim border punch, white taffeta ribbon, white gel pen, dimensionals


A simple design for this one so there was time to do the colouring in. Love this cute little image!

Materials used:

  • stamps - Greeting Card Kids
  • card - cherry cobbler, very vanilla, watercolour
  • other - Kaiser designer paper, nestabilities die, dimensionals

And not for class but just for my own collection, I also played around with the ever popular Lovely as a Tree for this card:


Materials used:

  • stamps - Lovely as a Tree, Four the Holidays
  • card - always artichoke, creamy caramel, very vanilla
  • other - Kaiser designer paper, nestabilities die, dimensionals, square punch

It's almost time for August's class, so I'll be back soon with more Christmas cards. You better get started on yours!

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Rob I said...

gorjuss cards Kez. Love the Dasher one

Lynda said...

Simply stunning cards Kerry. I am loving the non trad colours. Having recently aquired Dasher....I feel a case coming on...or perhaps 2 with the LAAT!!! Can't go past cobbler for Chrissy. ooxx