Sunday, May 29, 2011

NSU - The Circus is in Town

In a couple of days I'll be catching up with a dear friend I haven't seen in a while who has recently landed a plum job with the Moscow Circus! She always credits me with her job success (she's a past student of mine), but it is really her courage and determination that got her through from a sad background to the confident, successful person she is now and I am so proud of her achievements. There are some lyrics from a song that always make me think of her -


I've been up and down and over and out
And I know one thing
Each time I find myself
Flat on my face
I pick myself up and get back in the race

Naturally I wanted to make her a circus themed card! Here tis:


The animal stamp, rub on and papers are Kaiser and I love the little bits of sparkle and shine in them. The sentiment from SU seemed perfect. On the inside I've carried over the Big Top theme:


Hope your day is filled with friendship. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your card Kez, your friend shell love what you have made for her.

Tui Nathan said...

Love your card ... I have this Kaiser stamp set too, but have yet to ink it up ... thanks for your inspiration.
Wow.... Moscow Circus ... what a fantstic and awesome opportunity!!!

Kim Tonnet said...

How wonderful for your friend, the Moscow circus is a face of mine. Good on her. I'm sure you had a part in encouraging her - so rewarding.

Lynda said...

I so love the fact that you have done a card like this for her. She is gunna love it. I also love the fact that you have maintained a friendship despite her being away so much. The tents are too cute. I love this card. ooxx