Monday, May 23, 2011

Just Believe

In this week's class we are using the stamp set Just Believe, which is one of my favourites from our current catalogue. Here's one of the cards we'll be making:


The edges of the perfect plum card have been sponged with white to soften the colour a little. The main panel was inspired by a card by Monika Davis.

As I've used three of the four colours in this week's Just Add Ink challenge, I thought I'd enter it for that. Not sure if I'm allowed to just drop one colour, but I'll soon find out!

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

9 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Oh wow, Kez, that ribbon frame is fancy schmancy!! Just love all the elements of your card.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Very pretty Kez. Love the frame and background embossing. Thanks for playing at JAI this week.

Patrice said...

This is really pretty Kerry. Love how you've threaded your ribbon through the scallop! Nicely done.

Jo said...

Kez this is just lovely. I love the ribbon threaded through the scallop circle and you've just reminded me that I have that same embossing folder. Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty, lah. Colours and ribbons all go together fabulously. :-) XOXOXO

DD19 said...

Sorry, that 'Anonymous' one's from me. I accidentally pressed enter before I should have. Lol.

Unknown said...

Lovely, and that border is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Love it Kez!Love your ribbon treatment and your embossing

Liam said...

Oh wow this is just gorgeous. Love the ribbon threading.

Liam