Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Punch Art Class

Next week my ladies will be having fun with SU's great punches. The cards they'll be making will be my sheep and baby dino and then they'll make this basic card with a choice of punch art figures to put on it - either a Babushka doll or the ever-adorable Pooh. I love them both and couldn't decide which card to use for class, so we'll make both figures and my ladies can choose which one to put on their card!




The Babushka was designed by Deb Fearns and the Pooh was designed by Evonne Yamazaki and they are both made using the owl punch plus a few friends! Aren't they great? Such talented ladies.

Hope you're having some fun in your day and enjoying the school holidays if you're in Aus. Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta be the Pooh Bear

valita said...

great punch art! :)

Jess S said...

wow, I'd seen the babushka one before, but not that pooh bear! too cute... hmmm I might have to make a trip down to the blue mountains for this class....

Lynda said...

Looks like it's Disney all round....hee hee hee...I have Minnie on my blog. Pooh is cute-to-boot love but I think I like the Babushka cause it's so different!! Have you seen the owl Piglet?? I have the link if you have not. Lemme know. Fab cards (as usual) darl!! ooxx

Carla said...

The are so neat!!! I love that owl punch. Would love to attend one of your classes! Hugs,