Sunday, April 3, 2011

Make A Quilt

Mojo was partially restored yesterday when I came across a quilted pattern I had begun making last week. I actually hauled out my sewing machine - which DD12 uses more than I do - and did some stitching on the card! Don't look too closely at it though - a great sewer I am definitely not, LOL.



Materials used:
  • stamps - Sew Suite
  • card - rose red, very vanilla, garden green, Springtime Vintage DSP, watercolour paper
  • other - sewing machine, nestabilities die, computer and printer, dimensionals

I received another blog award during the week from Cynthia - many thanks my dear. I won't tell you 7 things about me cause I've pretty much run out of those! I'm supposed to pass this on to 15 bloggers (phew!) so will dedicate it to all those on my "Blogs I love to visit" list as I gain inspiration from them all on a regular basis. Please visit them when you have the time and give them all some comment love!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Mojo is surging darl'n. I love this....and dontcha LURVE Springtime Vintage DP?? I think ur sewing adds bucketloads of character. The colour combo is so v v sweet. Wonderful card darl. Congrats on (another) award too. ooxx

Alison said...

I love the quilt effect and the stitching just really finishes it off. Beautiful colours too.
xox

Patrice said...

Terrific card Kerry. The quilting is lovely and your stitching adds to it perfectly.

Carla said...

I think your stitching is beautiful and your quilt is gorgeous. I love having a couple half started cards to finish at a later date too... I've lost my mojo too. Those cards help. Hugs,