Monday, April 4, 2011

Lookie What I Got!

It's my birthday today and at a play day with friends last week, my lovely mate Robyn gave me this box:




Isn't it GORGEOUS? What was it filled with? Well, it was fit to bursting with choccies, but they seem to have disappeared somewhere ...  There were so many of them they've stretched the box! LOL! Can't think where they might have all gone .....

But wait! There's more! Rob also made me one of her cute owl pull sweet treat thingies - have a gander at this:



Sooooo cute! The sweet treat cup was filled with mini M&Ms but strangely they seem to be MIA as well ...

I am very blessed to have such good friends - and so talented too! Thanks Robbity!

Back on Wednesday with DD's birthday treats. Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

7 comments:

Christine Blain said...

What a great, talented, friend you have there, Kez; gorgeous projects, aren't they? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hope you get lots more choccies to enjoy.

Patrice said...

Happy birthday Kerry! Hope you have a super special day.

Gorgeous box and card, how lucky you are to have lovely and talented friends :o)

Juliette Chapman said...

Oh you are a very lucky girl!!! Happy Birthday.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Happy Birthday, Kez! Hope it is fabbo! What a great friend ... to give you such "delicious" treats! Hugs xxaxx

Cheryl said...

WOW these are beautiful!!! Happy Birthday,I hope you had a wonderful day!!
xx

Sue Dean said...

Happy Birthday Kez. I hope you enjoyed the choccies and they didin't all go MIA before you got to sample a few Ha Ha!

Carla said...

Oh Happy Birthday Kez!!!! I hope you had a very special day! You gift was so yummy!!! *smile* Hugs,