Friday, March 18, 2011

Strawberry Delight


DD12 has a birthday party to attend at the weekend and asked for a card. I was told the birthday girl is "fun and bubbly, likes mid-tone pinks and bright colours". Then she picked a paper from my stash and that gave me colours, stamp set and sentiment right away! After that, it all came together very quickly and easily - I wish all my cards did that, LOL!

It's non SU paper but it goes so well with SU colours that you'd think it was theirs.



Of course I stamped a strawberry on the inside and on the envelope too.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Tart and Tangy, Something Sweet
  • card - pink pirouette, regal rose, wild wasabi, whisper white, non SU paper (stash)
  • punches - 32 mm circle, 35 mm circle, scallop circle, decorative label
  • other - regal rose ribbon, dimensionals, markers, dazzling diamonds, two way glue pen
Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Jess S said...

this is really sweet, a perfect combo :D

Christine Blain said...

Gorgeous, Kez; the colours sure do go well. Love it!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This is such a bright and funky card. Love that paper! Hugs xxaxx

Lynda said...

MMMMmmmmm...I can smaell this card fm here...devine!! I love this to bits...and YES...it wld be wonderful if all cards came together that easily. I am sure DD12 will be a hit with this!! Bling rocks too. ooxx