Saturday, December 4, 2010

Secret Santa

Our SU team has a Christmas dinner every year and we all get allocated a person to be Secret Santa for. We don't spend a lot on gifts, but most of the fun is in the packaging and wrapping and making the present look totally gorgeous.

I was SS for Rachel and these are the gifts I made for her:


Here are the packets individually:

The decorated glass bauble from yesterday's post


A box containing gift tags


A container of Smooch Spritz (looks like a Toblerone!)


Some Xmas ribbons in a small window box


A mini bag in a box with shimmer paint inside


Three spray bottles to use for water or shimmer paint


Tubes filled with antique brads, brads and label holders from hodgepodge hardware and Christmas coloured jelly beans and I made a box to store them in.



Phew! So many photos - I'll have to come back another day to show you the beautiful things my SS gave me!

Have a great day.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh wow. What a totally fantastic SS gift - lucky Rachel.

Lynda said...

You are certainly one of Santa's very TALENTED wrapping elves. Kez these are devine and I can only imagine Rachel's squeals of delight upon seeing them!!! I hope we get to see what u received. The packagin is brilliant!! ooxx

Lisa J said...

Oh how gorgeous. You are so clever Kerry. Can you please be my santa lol.

PocketsOfInspiration said...

Where'd you get the little clear bags from? Super cute!