Sunday, December 12, 2010

Robins and Gingerbread Men

This is the Christmas card I made for my customers this year. I have been so busy with classes that I had to sit down at the last minute and make them all in one go! So it had to be a relatively easy design but something that they hadn't seen already in classes or here on my blog.

It's been a while since I used my bird punch (he's getting jealous at all the attention the owl punch is getting, LOL!) but I think it makes a gorgeous Robin Red Breast here.


Not the best photo I'm afraid - I forgot to take one before I put them all in envelopes, so had to snap this one at the restaurant where we had our Christmas get together! It does look much better IRL.

We all wore something Christmassy on our heads to the dinner, so I'll share with you how crazy I looked in my selection, seen here with Lynne. We were voted the best two!


Saw these glasses at our Reject Shop and couldn't resist them! Lynne's Xmas lights necklace lit up, so she was flashing all night. It was loads of fun and I'm looking forward to another great year of crafting with all my lovely ladies.

Back soon with some non-Christmas goodies! Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Too funny lovely.....made me giggle!!! you and Lynne look like you're having fun to the max. love the card too. My bird now may also get a tad green as i have an owl now.....long way to go before I reach your lofty Hoot-status...but am having fun. LOVE the card...just beautiful Kez. ooxx

Unknown said...

The glasses Kez are really cool and lots of fun.Love the card, it nice to see the bird got a look in after all your great hoots.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a giggle you gave me! So glad you had fun! Hugs xxaxx

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed kbpapercraft.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Nice Post.Thanks for sharing …