Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Regionals" Goodies

We had such a fun day on Monday at our own version of "Regionals". Robyn I showed us a staggering number of ways to use our embossing folders and we all loved having a play with those, Liam gave us a terrific gift box to make and I shared a lovely gift idea which, as mentioned in an earlier post, I can't show you until Friday night.

But here are a few photos of our goodies. First up is the lovely gift box we made with Liam. I changed mine slightly to use some gorgeous "cherry cobbler" satin ribbon - so luscious! - and added stamps from the Tags til Christmas set.


Next up are swaps, firstly a cute little milk carton Santa box from clever Liam:


Then this gorgeous card from Robyn I using Aviary, Well Scripted and the Square Lattice embossing folder, all from the Summer mini:


And this card from the lovely Kari with punch art Santa and Rudolph - sooooooooo cute!


We also received an adorable miniature star book that turns into an ornament to hang on the Christmas tree, from talented Robyn P:


And last but not least one of the shoebox projects (I didn't manage to get the other one made, sorry!). This one was from Robyn I and is the first time I've managed to make one of these awning cards - they've been on my "Must Do" list for ages, so thanks Rob! Doesn't the Daffodil Delight look gorgeous?


So as you can see, it was a MOST enjoyable day of crafting and fellowship and we've already started planning our "Convention" for next year!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Sue Dean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue Dean said...

Now I am really sorry I couldn't make it. Just loving all of the goodies you all made on the day. As usual everyones talent shines.

Lynda said...

Far and away my fave is the punch art card....it's DEVINE!!!! Liam's Santa carton is a mega cyte idea too!! I can't believe Christmas is approaching so quickly. It looks like you all had THE BEST time which of course is what its all about. ooxx