Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ooh, Baby, Baby!

Yup, babies are the focus of today's projects. I snapped up the Baby Bundle set in the December Frenzy (how could I not?!!) and have been having so much fun making cute little baby cards using the set and the matching wheel, Baby Tees.

A boy card firstly and I cut two sets of alphabet die letters to create a shadow effect.


I start singing "Rubber ducky, you're the one" in my head every time I see this next one ...


I love classic navy, red and white at any time, even for babies. I always wanted one of those elegant navy prams but never got one ... maybe as a nana! LOL! (No pressure girls!)


Makes me feel all clucky again ... sshhhh! don't tell DD18 - she wants another sister! LOL!

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

When I grow up I want to be like Kez! Can you package up some of that gorgeous talent and send it over to me??? Hugs xxaxx

Lynda said...

love, love LURVE these cards darl....too cute!!! I wholeheartedly agree on the navy/red/white thing...looks beautiful!! (BTW....now I can't get ERNIE outa my head and that darn song!!) The fun and love you have for these cards is evident. They are so so beautiful!! Will not utter a word to DD18. Round here...Miss 6 is at the "where do babies come fm" stage....wanna swap??? LOL!! ooxx