Sunday, December 19, 2010

Elves and Reindeer

Hi all! Here I am still preparing for Christmas and today I made up some lolly tubes for stocking fillers.

Firstly some Xmas coloured jelly beans with elf toppers. I made each one slightly different and coloured with markers in real red and green galore (retired - but match jelly beans!).



Then some "reindeer noses" (aka Jaffas) - so cute! The reindeer toppers are made from the owl punch, snowflake die (non SU) and 1/2" circle punch. I added some crystal effects on the noses (not quite dry in my photo!) to give them some dimension and shine.



Back soon with more Xmas preparations; hope yours are going well.

Cheers
Kez

5 comments:

Juliette Chapman said...

Far too cute Kez. Love Rudolph and the naughty elves

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oooh! I love these Kerry! Cheeky looking elves ... and adorable Rudolph. These will be a hit in anyone's stocking this Christmas! Hugs xxaxx

Lynda said...

What a FAB idea darl....Love these to bits!!! A hit on any level I am sure. Rudolph....is TOOOOOOO CUTE. Too nice to roll down the isles in the cinema!! Fab projects and so v v well done. ooxx

Sabine said...

What a wonderful idea! I have to make some of the tubes for my christmas table. I think the kids of my family will love this kind of decoration. Thanks to ebay I am the proud owner of the Holiday lineup stamps - they are so gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the skinny cellophane bags from? So very cute and a lovely gift for school friends