Friday, November 12, 2010

The Owls Have It

For classes next week my ladies will be having a hoot and making some owl cards. They are very similar to ones I've done before, but I have simplified them a little so the beginners class won't have much trouble (I hope!).

Firstly, one that can be used for an engagement, wedding or anniversary:


Next a get well card - and the ladies DEMANDED my doctor and nurse owls!


The three wise owls are very popular too and whoooo could possibly resist them in a peek-a-boo card?


The leaves are from the Leaves #2 die and I've used my new woodgrain background stamp. Don't you love the paper on their tummies? So perfect for owls - it's from the Elegant Soiree set.

Have I persuaded you to get this punch yet? More owl ideas coming, so stay tuned! Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Kez, you are so ROCKING these owl cards....and NO I HAVE NOT GOT MINE YET!!!!! The peek-a-boo card is too cute and of course I am always partial to the doc/nurse card!! The Elegant Soiree DP is perfect for the tummies. All of the cards I cld rave abt...but I will leave space for the others...LOL!! Brilliant. ooxx

Juliette Chapman said...

Oh Kez - too good. I love the peek-a-boo card and will be CASing that one. I love my owl punch and have been having lots of fun - more fun to be had - thanks!!!

Patrice said...

Your Owls are so precious - I'm going through your posts backwards and am amazed at all your Owl variations. Great job!