Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sunnies On!

Yup, you'll need your sunnies on for today's card, it's a bright one! I've used three colours from the Bolds Collection for this summery, cheerful card using stamps from the Every Moment set. Got your eye protection on? OK, here goes:


Don't say I didn't warn you! LOL!

It's been a while since I did some masking so it wasn't an entirely successful exercise, but thank goodness for butterflies, LOL! For the flowers I used Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade, and don't they all have such gorgeous names?! And of course I had to add two of my favourite new products - the satin ribbon (here in Rich Razzleberry - sooooo sumptuous!) and the scallop trim border punch.

I also have a number of blog awards that have been bestowed on me by some very kind and talented people, so I've got to catch up on them:

This one is from Nikki.

This one is from Liam and also from Andrea.

Having recently given awards, I'll have to take a little time to think who to pass these on to, but many thanks to all you ladies for your kindness.

Glad you stopped by and hope you have a great day.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

if you pop to my blog....I also left you this too....LOL....can u feel the LURVE???? ooxx

Lynda said...

Doh...forgot to comment on the card!!!! i had the priviledge of seeing this on Sunday IRL and it is bright, but STUNNING!!!! I love how masking the images gives you such depth. Better you than I cutting around all those petals tho!! Love this card. ooxx