Thursday, September 2, 2010

For My Bloke

Thanks everyone for joining us on our Blog Hop on Tuesday night, it was a blast and we hope you enjoyed the ideas and inspiration from all the lovely creations. And thanks too to those who took the time to leave a comment - they are very much appreciated!

Yesterday was naturally all about ordering from the new Idea Book and Catalogue! I had a couple of customers who were dead keen to get Delightful Decorations and the Ornament Punch - I wonder why??!!! (he he! I should charge SU commission, LOL!) I am REALLY looking forward to getting my new things and creating up a storm for you all!

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary (21) and so of course I sat down today to make a card for DH. He likes strong colours and not too fussy, so this is what I came up with:


I've used Sahara Sand with Night of Navy and whisper white, a gorgeous combination. The navy strip has been embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder - one of the few I Must Haves that didn't make it into our new catalogue! So I got one on "that internet site" (you know the one I mean! LOL!). Sshhh! don't tell DH!

Unfortunately, I won't be here for DH to take me out for dinner; I am off to Melbourne for the weekend to visit DD18 and watch the show she is producing at college (you never know, one day you might be able to say you knew (of) her when she wasn't famous!). I'll miss Father's Day too, so my poor hubby will be left to the tender mercies of DD12 and my SIL. I'm sure they'll look after him well!

So I'll catch up with you all next week. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and give your dads a great Dad's Day on Sunday.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Love ur KISS card darl and I am sure DH will love it too. I LURVE that folder and am shattered it did not make it...but am holding out for an appearance in a MINI. Havew never used Sahara Sand....but must do one day!! I hope that DD18 has a standout night in her production!! ooxx