Friday, August 27, 2010

Christmas SAS

Hi peeps! Just a quick one tonight as I am knackered and an early night is called for I think! Here's the second card we are making for our Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks this month; it is a simplified CASE from the lovely Teneale. Whisper white and Sahara sand are the colours, with the soft holly wheel and A Wish for Peace stamp set.


I have another project to show you over the weekend, once I get organised and take some photos! Meanwhile, off to netball tomorrow. DD12's team made it into the semi-finals, so wish us luck!

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I like this a lot Kez. Amazing what a diff a wheel can wheely make (sorry had to do it...)!! Hope all went well and in the right direction for DD12's big game!!! Look fwd to hearing the result. ooxx