Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rewarding Myself

Today I had a heap of housework to get through, so afterwards I rewarded myself with some playtime! It's our team meeting on Monday and we always have a Show and Tell. This month we are meant to show goodies made from our Autumn mini pre-order, but being the newly-poor parent of a university student, I haven't got my pre-order yet! As luck would have it, though, I do have some of the new in colours, so I made some cards using the new colours with existing stamp sets rather than new stamps.

I can't claim credit for the card designs - my mojo having fled along with my bank account! - they are all cased, but unfortunately the relevant computer files are in Melbourne with DD17 and I can't name the creative ladies who originally thought them up. Apologies ladies, and thanks for the help when my brain wouldn't function for itself!
Here they are, hope you like them.

This one uses Rich Razzleberry along with Orchid Opulence (goodness! I've used a Bold Bright!) and So Saffron.


Here I've used Melon Mambo with Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry. You could substitute Taken with Teal and Summer Sun or So Saffron. I love this card, it's so cheerful and bright, it does make me want to party!

Loving this combo; Soft Suede with Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla. I think this might get more airings as the months go by ...

Well, I'll just have to wait and see what they think at the team meeting! Hope you are having a great weekend; thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Teneale Williams said...

WOW, Kerry you are on fire. I REALLY love the last card...yummy!