Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mmmmm ... chocolatey goodness ...

Usually my Lana Ladies get to choose which projects they make in class but for today I insisted on it being Kerry's Surprise. And it's an unusual one because there are no cards involved whatsoever! None! Nada! Zero! Zip! I bet you're thinking, WHAT THE?

Well, ya see, I just had an inkling to make some Easter boxes and baskets. (Hey, it's a grand excuse for a close encounter of the chocolate kind!!!) So I've been having lots of fun over the last week or so deciding which ones we would make, which papers, which stamps, etc and keeping it a big secret, he he!

First up are these two baskets, both so easy to make and fun to decorate using that adorable little chick from A Good Egg. The tutorials for both can be found on Splitcoaststampers.

Then I wanted to have a go at a milk carton with a secret opening in the bottom for removing goodies of the chocolatey kind ... this was designed by Becky Roberts.

The chocolate bunny stamp from the Summer mini was just perfect for this. Here's a close up of the tag detail and the secret opening.

And last but by no means least is another bunny of a very different kind. You've probably seen a few of these around on other blogs because they are a lot of fun to make! My first go at a treat cup project unsupervised!

So, that's what my ladies are up to today. Hope you manage to get some fun crafting in your day today and thanks for stopping by!

Cheers
Kez

PS Note: no chocolate eggs or bunnies were harmed during the making of this blog post. Only afterwards.

9 comments:

Sam said...

Hi Kez,

I love all of these projects....and got a good laugh from the last line of your post...too funny!

:-)
Sam.

Anonymous said...

Wow can't wait to make these Love Anne

Teneale Williams said...

They are all way too cute. Great job.

Cheryl said...

WOW Kez such fantastic creations,you have certainly been busy!!! Must say though,that my fav is the last one with the punched bunny......too cute!!
xx

Rob I said...

These are just too cute Kez. Glad the chocolate survived for as long as it did

Elizabeth said...

I love all of your 3D projects! Great work. The chocolate bunny stamp is definitely my favorite recent purchase :)

- Elizabeth (missimagination.com)

Lynda said...

Love these projects Kes...have to go back to SCS and fina the tute on the Tea Party basket...didn't see that!! Got a real giggle fm the bunny line...just hope you didn't go all Glenn Close on those poor bunnies!! Brill job and I hope the Lana ladies enjoyed it too!! ooxx

Liam said...

Love all your easter projects. Liam

Renée said...

wow, these are all awesome projects!