Sunday, March 28, 2010

3 sleeps and counting

I have just finished the last of my projects for the Autumn/Winter Mini Blog Hop on Wednesday night - 9.00 pm - and I am getting excited! My post is typed and scheduled and I just have to take a few photos in the morning light tomorrow and it will all be ready.

Rather than show you lots of different things from the mini, this time around I am showing a variety of ways you can use just one product and I have had TONS of fun finding some examples for you. I hope you are going to love them as much as I've loved making them.

So I hope to see you back here on WEDNESDAY 31ST MARCH at 9.00 PM (Daylight Savings Time). We will be having Teneale Williams as guest stamper - and if you've ever visited her blog, you will know how utterly STUNNING her work is! Plus of course, is some BLOG CANDY to give away.

You see how excited I am; I'm using lots of capital letters!!!! LOL!

See you Wednesday!
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Looking fwd to joing you tonight lovely!! 00xx