Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is That My Glass?

Here is the gift set we are making in class tomorrow: some wine glass labels and a mini pizza box to store them in. We are using the Tree Trimmings stamp set - one of those ones that didn't appeal to me at first when I saw it, but after a while I got to love it. Happens to me all the time, so lucky there are heaps of stamp sets in the catalogue! he he! Still working my way through, LOL! I'm not a very good box maker, so the compartments I designed are not the best, but hey! at least I tried!




A bit of a fiddly one, but so worth it in the end. They look much better IRL than in my photos!
Hope you are having a good weekend.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Lynda said...

What a cute and v v novel idea Kez. I hope they prove to be a huge hit. I think they look pretty good in the pics. Never wld have used that set this way. Fab idea.

Cheryl said...

WOW gorgeous,love the box and the glass rings are fabulous!!! Must try these if I ever get a chance!!
xx

Tammy's Crafting Spot said...

very cute love this idea