Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Co-Won!!!

When I checked out Marelle's blog this morning I found that I have co-won her Card with no stamps challenge! I think the trick was I inundated her with cards (I made 3 - you can see them here, here and here) so that she was overwhelmed and just had to pick me!!! LOL! Anyway, thanks Marelle, it was a real challenge and I enjoyed stepping out of my square. Am really looking forward to seeing what her next challenge will be ...

The other co-winner was Jen, one of my fellow Stampers Anonymous team-mates, with this gorgeous card. I LOVE this punched figgy pudding and will definitely have to case that one real soon! Congrats Jen!

Well, things are a little quieter around here this week; DD17 had 5 HSC exams last week so it was all go and just a wee bit stressful! She only has one left and that's not until next week, so she's enjoying a quieter few days at the moment. I am very busy preparing projects for upcoming classes, so I will be back real soon with some totally AWESOME things to show you, plus very soon some EXCITING NEWS!

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Sincere congrats on your fantastic news!! See what happens when you take a wee peek out into the twilight zone...LOL!!!! I am wrapped for you!! 00xx

Cheryl said...

Congratulations,its always nice to win a challenge,it gives you a boost!!!
xx

Bec said...

Woohoooo.. Congrats Kerry.. Bec xx