Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day

Good morning stampers!

Today's card - made especially for WCMD - is a bit of a departure from my usual, colourwise at least, but I have to say I rather like it! It's my first time inking up the hostess set Live Like You Mean It and I've taken inspiration for my layout from a card by SCS member hotmamastampin6.

Materials used (all SU):
  • stamp - Live Like You Mean It
  • card & paper - always artichoke, whisper white and so saffron card; Spring Flowers DSP (retired)
  • other - Versamark ink, white embossing powder, black StazOn ink, pretty in pink ink, blender pen, two-way glue, dazzling diamonds, rhinestone brad, dimensionals, 32 mm and 35 mm circle punches, scallop circle punch

In celebration of World Card Making Day today, I invite you to:

  • leave a comment today about my card
  • send me an email with your name and snail mail address
  • I will send you a hand made, one-of-a-kind, original greeting card
  • you can send me a card back too if you want!

Hope you get the chance to make some cards today. Enjoy the long weekend and don't forget to put your clocks forward an hour tonight!

Cheers

Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Nice to see ur out of ur comfort box a little Kez. The card is till awesome however!! The colour combo is beautiful and there are so many little elements that go into it. All your cards display ur heart and soul. That's what I love about them. Just beautiful inside and out....just like you!! ooxx

Karyn I said...

great card Kez. Oops. I forgot all about it yesterday. time flies doesnt it. next minute it will be Christmas!