Sunday, October 25, 2009

Purple Feast

My good friend and fellow papercraft addictee, Anne, just loves purple (in fact, I think of her every time I make a purple card! Hi Anne!), so I know she will adore this card as it is a veritable feast of purple.

I've used the Stained Glass technique as a sample for my Marker Club ladies. It's the first time I've done one and I am quite happy with the results, so will be giving it another go soon! The stamp set is Bloomin' with Beauty, one of my all time favs from SU and one I've used plenty of times.

Here tis:

Created by Kez. Stamped images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®
Materials used:
  • stamps - Bloomin' with Beauty
  • card & paper - pale plum, perfect plum and whisper white cardstock; perfect plum patterns DSP; vellum
  • markers - pale plum, perfect plum, elegant eggplant, summer sun, sage shadow, creamy caramel, always artichoke, going grey and close to cocoa
  • other - basic black ink, clear embossing powder, Veramark ink, dimensionals, ribbon from stash, Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots, sponge dauber, scallop edge punch, nestabilities and Big Shot, heat tool

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers

Kez

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,I love this image!!!
xx

Lynda said...

A veritable feast of purpleness Kez!! This image was MADE for purple and indeed you have done it justice. Even managed to sneak a wee bit of C'bugging in there. V impressive.