Wednesday, September 30, 2009

On My Mind

With DD17's graduation tomorrow, it's only natural that I've got school on my mind ... so I just HAD to ink up another of my new school-themed Magnolia stamps. I've also used a retired SU wheel which goes perfectly.

The colours I've used are bravo burgundy and bashful blue - not my usuals, but these are the colours of DD11's school uniform and as she is also graduating this year (from primary school to high school) I wanted to see how they looked on a card.

You'll have to excuse any hiccoughs in my watercolouring today; I have lost my reading/close work glasses and am having trouble seeing the finer details! Just one of the many joys of getting older!!! LOL

Here's Tilda:

Cheers

Kez

4 comments:

Karyn I said...

how cute. these colours go fantastically together!

Lynda said...

Man....u wanna pass some of ur hiccups THIS way Kez!!! Colouring is still amazing. I love the feel of this card. It is warm and inviting and will be dearly treasured.My old winter school uniform were in these colours too...so thanks for helping me take a trip down memory lane!!

Anonymous said...

Oh another new Tilda, wait till I get an hanky for the drool!
Gorgeous.
You know I love the Tilda's to bits.

Bec said...

Oh WOW.. this looks amazing and all fits so well together.. I love it.. Bec xx