Friday, August 7, 2009

Homework

At last month's team meeting no-one brought anything for show and tell, so Marelle gave us some "homework" to do for this month's meeting! She gave out packages that she had left over from various make-and-takes etc, which we had to use to make a card. In mine I got some Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery and white gloss card. That's it; no embellishments or extras!

This is what I came up with. I hope I was allowed to add a little extra in, I used a bit of whisper white for matting and a smidge more lilac, plus some adhesive pearls. No nesties in this one - shock, horror! - but I have embossed with my "cute-le-bug", LOL!!

Stamp sets used were Baroque Motifs and Great Friend and of course the DIVINE new scallop oval punch.

Thanks for stopping by; have a great weekend!

Cheers

Kez

3 comments:

LINDA said...

OH This is just Beautiful..Very lovely job..
Hugs, Linda

Lynda said...

Lovin the tiled look...and the colour combo kicks it Kez....u did the challenge proud.

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous. Loved the tiled look too. Very creative.

Liam