Monday, August 10, 2009

Another blokey tri shutter

Seriously, these things are totally addictive! Should come with a warning sticker!!! They are such fun to make ... have you made one yet? NO? Well, what the heck are you waiting for?

I had another go at a bloke one, this time a nautical theme using Uncharted Territory. My first attempt was completely dismal - no, honestly! - but today I happened upon these great new papers from Kaisercraft (the Offshore collection) which match SU colours pretty well and some perfect embellishments, and the rest, as they say, is history!

The embellishments are chipboard (I think the brand was FX) which I have coloured with black marker or white embossing powder. The freakishly giant seagull on the front is there primarily to cover up a boo-boo (shhhh! it'll be our secret!). Anyways, hope you like it.

Created by Kez. Stamped images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up! ®

The very observant ones amongst you (you know who you are!) will notice that a mild miracle has taken place with this card. Yes, that's right, I have used not ONE but TWO - yes, TWO! - bold brights. OH. MY. GOSH!!!!! What is the world coming to?
Right, I'd better go and get ready - trivia night tonight. Taxing my poor overworked and overtired brain even more than usual! Thanks for dropping in, hope you have a good night.
Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I am now seated comfortably after picking myself up off the floor with the RAMPANT use of BB's!!!!!! Kez, you do such an amazing job of these cards and they all look FAB!! Thought u'd gone all Johnathan Livingstone on us with the big black gull on the front...LOL!!! How can a bloke not love this. It screams blokey fm the top of the mast!! Well done.

Traveling Mama said...

Love this!! What a fun card to receive!