Friday, June 19, 2009

Waiting My Turn

DD11 got an SU gift voucher for her recent birthday and the set she picked to order was Pun Fun (that sock monkey came in a close second though!). Of course she threw my own rules regarding new rubber in my face and wouldn't let me use her new set to make a card until she had made one herself! I had to WAIT MY TURN!!!!!! I just don't know what the children of today are coming to .... LOL!!!

So here are our very first Pun Fun cards. DD11's is first, with a cute little alien peeking out over the top of the planet, take a lookie:
Then I was graciously allowed a turn; I was dying to use this fab paper I had found the other day and thought was PERFECT. I just made a very simple card:
My second card (although I got in a little trouble for using Love you a latte before DD11 did!) makes my girls laugh, as I HATE coffee! Hate the smell, hate the taste, hate kissing anyone with "coffee breath"! Both my girls drink coffee and tease me about it constantly! Luckily I love hot chocolate, so I can enjoy a visit to our local Gloria Jeans just as much as they do!
The alien paper is by Crate paper; rockets by Moxxie; coffee paper is by Flair Designs - I don't even remember buying it or why I would have bought coffee paper, but there you go! The brown stripe is an old SU paper from the Recollections pack and I've used my beloved nestabilities.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Emily said...

Darling cards Kez! Love those little rockets! I also like your coffee card even though I share your feelings about coffee 100%. I am a tea drinker though and my choice is usually Chai. They do have some great coffee papers, so when I make a coffee card, I just pretend it's chai in the cup:))