Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Possession

DD17 had to make a poster for a school assignment and asked for my help with the decoration. She wanted it to look "antique" and fit the era of the related texts she had to quote. Well! I had a ball sponging and antiquing and stamping! I even got DD17 sponging and she is not usually into craft AT ALL, but said that she did enjoy that particular project!

Here are some photos of the poster:






I used tim Holtz antique linen distress ink to "age" papers and DD17 used a tea bag for the poster page. Colours used in accents were creamy caramel, really rust, close to cocoa and bordering blue and I used the damask stamp from Friends 24-7 with En Francais background stamp.

I hope she has another poster to do soon - I had fun with her homework!!!!

Cheers

Kez

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW,this looks brilliant and love the nesties!!!
xx

Lynda said...

AWESOME project Kez...and I hope u and DD17 score v v well for this assignment!! U did not mention how u crafted the fingers in the first pic to look so real..hee hee hee. My faves are the butterflies. All of it compliments the layout so v v well. MEGA FAB job.